|Tiny Toon Adventures|
|You Asked for It, Part II|
|Season 1, Episode 25|
|Dizzy eating Hamton's table|
|Air date||22 October 1990|
|Written by||Len Janson, Pamela Hickey, Dennys McCoy, Dale Hale|
|Directed by||Art Leonardi|
|Gag credit||Give a Hoot - Don't Pollute|
|End tag||Buster & Babs: "Aloha!"|
Buster and the Wolverine
In a second "viewer request" episode, Buster and Babs pick names out of a drum to see who will star in the episode segments. The first viewer request they pull out is from Debbie Doofmire, who turns out to be Dizzy Devil in drag. Dizzy eats the drum and demands the first episode segment star Dizzy Devil.
In the second act, after somehow managing to get the drum back from Dizzy, the next viewer request they pull out is from Sidney Salmon (Plucky in a fish costume), who requests a Toxic Revenger cartoon.
In the third act, Buster and Babs pull Hamton out of the drum, confirming that he will be the star of the last episode segment of the day.
The Weird Couple
After being washed out of his cave, Dizzy Devil decides to live with Hamton J. Pig. But can a neat freak like Hamton and a slob like Dizzy live together under one roof without driving each other insane?
The Return of the Toxic Revenger
Montana Max's new donut hole factory is polluting the air. Plucky as the Toxic Revenger tries to teach Monty a lesson.
Little Cake of Horrors
Hamton is overweight and wants to stick to his diet. However, he is constantly tempted by an evil talking cake that wants him to eat him. Unable to escape, he tosses the cake off a cliff, only to have it return to his house completely unharmed. He also tries blowing the cake up using dynamite candles, but the cake tells him that if he blows him up, the kitchen will be a huge mess, so Hamton takes the dynamite away and blows himself up. Hamton wakes up, realizing he had a nightmare, so he calls Dizzy Devil over to eat the cake. Dizzy eats the cake, but he is still hungry, so he tries to eat Hamton as well, as Dizzy tells Hamton he's not on a diet.
- "The Weird Couple" is a spoof of the hit 1965 play The Odd Couple and the subsequent film and sitcom series, with Hamton and Dizzy in the roles of Felix and Oscar, respectively.
- "Little Cake of Horrors" is a reference to the 1960 horror film Little Shop of Horrors and the subsequent musical and film based on it.
- The gag credit references Woodsy Owl's motto, "Give a hoot, don't pollute!"
|Charlie Adler||Buster Bunny, Audience Members|
|Tress MacNeille||Babs Bunny, Pig #2|
|Joe Alaskey||Plucky Duck|
|Don Messick||Hamton J. Pig|
|Maurice LaMarche||Dizzy Devil, Pig #1|
|Danny Cooksey||Montana Max|
|William Woodson||Evil Talking Cake, Narrator|
- Dizzy Devil: "Want Dizzy Devil cartoons or I eat your house. Maybe your family."
- Hamton (after spending two months with Dizzy): "Isn't your stupid cave dried out by now?"
- Dizzy: "What cave?"
- Hamton (after Dizzy eats most of their dinner): "Don't be such a pig, I mean, don't be such a hog. No, no, no, I mean, save some for me!"
- Dizzy Devil (unscrews the bulb and then eats it): "Mmm, that good! Light snack!"
- Plucky (waking up after being launched by Gogo Dodo): "Time to rise and shine."(realizes he is high up in the air) "Well, I've sure got the rising part covered."
- Plucky: "This looks like a job for..." (dresses as a lady, and then with a feminine voice) "The Toxic Revenger." (realizes he is in drag) "Heh heh. Last year's Halloween costume."
- Plucky: "All these donuts and not a cop in sight."
- Pig #1: "I never could understand what that kid sees in clean water."
- Pig #2: "A real weirdo. Yuck!"
- Dizzy (after eating Hamton's cake): "But me still hungry! Me hungry since Act One."
Main article: You Asked for It, Part II/Gallery
Home Video Releases