It's FDMG again. You may have noticed that Male Characters has recently become a category here on the TTA Wiki, and for the past few days, I have added that category to the pages of many of the male characters on TTA. I would like to add that category to Fowlmouth and Barky Marky's pages as well, but those pages are currently locked. I am also considering adding a gallery section to Fowlmouth's page, just as I have with most of the other main and recurring characters on TTA. So if you would be so kind as to unlock those two pages, even if it's just temporary, I would gratefully be able to make the edits I need to make on those pages.
On a side note, Penelope Pussycat's page is on the TTA Wiki, as she made a brief cameo appearance in the It's a Wonderful Tiny Toons Christmas Special, but the link to her page isn't on the home page like the other Looney Tunes characters are.
On another side note, it may be a while before I decide to add a new video game-related page to the TTA wiki. The next TTA video games I plan to get and play through will be Cartoon Workshop for the NES and Buster Saves the Day for the GBC, but those will have to wait until sometime in 2013. So I just want you to know that I haven't given up editing on the TTA wiki, but there may not be a lot for me to edit as of lately.
Thank you for your time.
Cincon3 and his Cuddle-uppets Images
Hello, it's FDMG again. Just in case you aren't aware, a user by the name of Cincon3 has uploaded eight pictures of Cuddle-uppets (Puppet blankets). Since none of those pictures have anything to do with Tiny Toon Adventures, I marked them for deletion with the Delete template. So if you get around sometime, could you please remove those pictures? Thank you.
I'd Like to be Promoted to an Administrator
Dear Artayes, It's FDMG again. I've been thinking lately, that I'd like to be promoted to an administrator here on the TTA wiki. Here are several reasons why I think being promoted to an administrator would be a good idea;
1. I am an administrator on the Thomas Wooden Railway Wiki, so it wouldn't be too far a stretch from it.
2. I spend a lot of time on the TTA wiki. Also, as you've said so yourself, you're not always available, because you're usually busy with something else.
3. I wouldn't have to ask you for favors that I wouldn't ordinarily be able to do myself, such as locking or unlocking certain pages to allow edits or prevent unwanted ones, or deleting unwanted pages and/or images, like Cincon3's Cuddle-upppets images.
4. It's no guarantee that more irrelevant images like Cincon3's Cuddle-uppets images won't be added to the TTA wiki. I'd like to be able to delete them myself instead of just adding the Delete template and waiting for an administrator like you to delete them.
All in all, those reasons are why it would likely be better for the both of us if you could promote me to being an administrator. Thank you for your time.
Please Block Deizy
Hello, it's FDMG again. I hope I'm not bothering you with all these messages I have sent lately. I am merely trying to keep the TTA wiki organized and appropriate. Anyway, there's this user, Deizy, who has been uploading inappropriate pictures of Bugs Bunny and Tweety Bird to the TTA Wiki, which I've had to revert to normal. She is apparently a repeat offender, as she has uploaded these kinds of pictures to Looney Tunes Wiki as well. At least on Looney Tunes Wiki, her account has been blocked. I sent her a message telling him to stop, or I would report him to you, but she defied me and continued to upload the inappropriate images. I really miss you, as I've written in a blog post, so I hope that when you return, you will be able to block her and prevent his unwanted uploads. Thank you very much.
Dayzee Strikes Back
Hello, Artayes. It's FDMG again. I would just like you to know that Deizy is back, and he has an alternate account, Dayzee, which he has used to upload the same vulgar image of Tweety Bird. I have reverted the picture back to normal and would really appreciate if you blocked him for me. Thank you very much and Happy Holidays.
You're welcome. The same image of Tweety got uploaded a little before you blocked him, so I reverted that back to normal again. Hopefully this was the last time I had to do this, seeing as both accounts are now blocked and we won't have to worry about these kinds of images being uploaded again. Thanks again for your help.
On a side note, I am planning an article on the Plucky-centric spin-off, The Plucky Duck Show, and when I work on that page, I will add to links to the shorts from TTA that aired on that spin-off. Best wishes and once again, Happy Holidays.
Could you please explain to me why all of the infoboxes I added were removed? Your Animated Highness 02:36, December 28, 2012 (UTC)
Thank you for explaining why you wanted to revert the infoboxes for most of the characters. I think it would be a good idea to inform DisneyCartoonKing557 on why you reverted these templates if you haven't already.
In the meantime, my plans for this wiki in the future are adding the Episode template to all the remaining episodes. I'm also planning to add links to all the Voice Actors and Actresses pages of the cast sections of the episode pages, as some of the Voice Actor and Actress pages have recently been added to this wiki. I should also inform you that the episodes, Thirteensomething and Two-Tone Town are in need of construction. Thirteensomething mainly has a lot of spelling and grammatical errors and the Cast, Gag Credit, and Trivia still need to be added. As for Two-Tone Town, not even the Plot is on that page! Also, I need the last of Buster, Babs, Plucky, and Hamton's appearances for their pages, namely their appearances in Movies, Specials, Music, and Outside of TTA.
On a side note, the Tiny Toon Adventures Volume 3: Crazy Crew Rescues DVD will be coming on January 8, 2013. I, of course, plan to buy it, and add its information to the Tiny Toon Adventures Videography page as well as add it to the list of Home Video Releases on the episodes from Pledge Week to What Makes Toons Tick.
Nice talking to you. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and I wish you a Happy New Year.
- Update: I have decided that I will lock the main and recurring character pages for now, but I think it would be a good idea to add the Locked template that I made to all of those pages to inform users that those pages have been locked to prevent unwanted edits. I put the Locked template on the Tweety Bird page because various users were spamming the page with unwanted name changes and vulgar images.
- Update #2: You'll be glad to know that not only have I locked the pages of all 22 main and recurring TTA characters and added the Locked template to them, I have done the same to all the pages of the main Looney Tunes characters from Bugs Bunny to Pepé Le Pew. I even reverted a few that had their names changed by DCK557. Locking the Looney Tunes character pages was a great idea you had, now neither of us have to worry about unwanted edits on those pages. However, since we are both admins, we can still make edits on those pages if we need to.
- FDMG, 9:33 P.M. Approx. FlyingDuckManGenesis (talk) 02:33, December 29, 2012 (UTC)
Star Trek Voyager 2: Tiny Toons
A user by the name of Matijevic2kiki has posted a fan-fiction article called Star Trek Voyager 2:Tiny Toons. Originally, he just posted a picture of an edited title card and I marked it for deletion with the Delete template, but didn't delete it right away, because while it had no specific source at the time, I decided to wait until it did. About an hour later, the article was made, so I removed the Delete template on the picture and instead of deleting the Star Trek Voyager 2:Tiny Toons article or marking it for deletion with the Delete template, I decided to mark it as Fanon with the Fanon template, similar to when I added the template to the Fan Characters page shortly after the template was made. This was to inform people that as Fanon, it does not exist within the official Tiny Toon Adventures continuity. I know this website has a Fanfic and Discussion Zone, and I need your opinion on the article to decide whether it should stay on this wiki as Fanon or just be deleted altogether. Thank you for your time.
Should the Babs Bunawalskioversmith page stay or go?
Hello, Artayes. This is FDMG. I would like to inform you that 89AnimeCoupleMaster has been making new pages on the Tiny Toon Adventures wiki, mainly of voice actors, minor and one-time characters, and even the characters' superhero alter-egos, such as Superbun, and the The Toxic Revenger. In addition to making pages of the characters' superhero alter-egos, he has also made pages of some of the toons' normal disguises. One of these is Babs Bunawalskioversmith. Now, the reason I wrote this message was because I want your opinion on whether or not pages for character's normal disguises are really necessary. I don't really think these kind of pages are necessary, but I want your opinion on whether or not they are before I decide to delete them. I would really appreciate your opinion, as it would help out the TTA wiki. Thank you for your time.
Hello, this is FlyingDuckManGenesis. Right now I'm a bit concerned about the condition of this wiki. You might recall I asked for a request in the chat room on August 31 of this year, but I never got a message back from you. Your most recent login was nearly one month ago, and your most recent edit was on August 12, so I'm worried you might be inactive. Anyway, I had some important things I wanted to talk to you about in the chat room, so if you see this message, please respond to me ASAP. Thank you for your time. FDMG, 7:43 P.M. EST Approx. FlyingDuckManGenesis (talk) 23:43, October 20, 2013 (UTC)
Great to hear back from you. I'll try to be available sometime either this or next week. While I am admittedly still active on the TTA wiki, right now I am mostly working on transcript pages. The Return of Batduck's is mostly complete, and I plan to work on It's a Wonderful Tiny Toons Christmas Special's sometime this holiday season. FDMG, 7:39 A.M. EST Approx. FlyingDuckManGenesis (talk) 11:39, October 29, 2013 (UTC)
- Update 11/09/12:
- Hello. Sorry I haven't been available for chat this week or last week. I'm starting to worry that neither of us will be available for each other for it.
- In the meantime, listed below are a few pages I would like to have looked over by you next time you're online, regarding some recent edits, and you may also feel free to make any changes to them if you like.
- 1. Foghorn Leghorn, mostly regarding the picture of the concept art of the junior incarnation that was rejected in favor of Fowlmouth.
- 2. Buster Bunny, Plucky Duck, Hamton J. Pig, and Babs Bunny. While most of the appearances on the Appearance sections for these pages have been covered, I think the "Appearances Outside of Tiny Toon Adventures" sections should be modified to look like the ones from the recurring character pages, mostly covering their appearances on Animaniacs. The former two have also appeared in the The Looney Tunes Show episode, Mr. Weiner, where they have been seen as plush dolls at a carnival booth, so I think that that appearance should be added to those pages as well.
- Thank you very much, and happy upcoming Thankgiving. FDMG, 6:12 P.M. EST Approx. FlyingDuckManGenesis (talk) 23:12, November 9, 2013 (UTC)
New Blog Post
Hello, this is FlyingDuckManGenesis. I have new blog post regarding the TTA wiki and I would appreciate if you could look it over.
Here is the blog post:
Thank you for your time.
I have recently been sent a message by a user named Rarity7Best. In his message, he said he would like to become an admin because I am currently the only active one on here. I have reviewed his edits and would like to give him admin rights, but first, I would appreciate your opinion on if this is a good idea if you're available to give it. Thank you for your time.
Fourth Wall Breakers Category
Hello, this is FlyingDuckManGenesis. A user by the name of Stevemagegod has made a new category called Fourth Wall Breakers and I would like your opinion on if it's a necessary category. If it is, I will add it to the pages of the main and recurring characters who have broke the fourth wall, and if not, I will delete it from all the pages it currently has been added to. Thank you for your time. FDMG, 4:02 P.M. EST Approx. FlyingDuckManGenesis (talk)
Welcome back, Artayes
It's so good to see you again after so many years! Right now, here are my current goals on the TTA Wiki:
1. To give every episode its own gallery and transcript page, with each episode gallery having at least 50 images from the episode. Galleries for episodes with individual segments have their images divided by the respective segments. For example, the gallery page for the Test Stress episode has the images for the three segments, "Never Too Late to Loon", "Li'l Sneezer", and "To Bleep or Not To Bleep" available in their respective gallery sections.
2. To give every video game its own page. This goal is nearly complete, as there is only one more Tiny Toon Adventures video game that has yet to have its own page, and it is Plucky's Big Adventure for the Playstation 1. However, the reason I have not started that page is because my preferred method of playing video games is either on Nintendo or Sega consoles (every Tiny Toon Adventures video game for a Nintendo or Sega system has already been covered). I like to play through each game before starting a page on it, and although I feel like I could do some justice writing-wise, I am simply not inspired to buy a Playstation 1 console or any games for it. I do welcome anyone who does start that page.
3. To give every video game its own screenshots page. Like the episode gallery pages, each video game should have at least 50 screenshots from the game itself. So far, the only video games that have their own screenshot pages are the original game for the NES, Buster's Hidden Treasure for the Sega Genesis, and Buster Busts Loose and Wacky Sports for the Super Nintendo.
4. To merge the pages for Pedro's Mother and Father into one page, as I feel these two characters don't have strong enough personalities or enough individual appearances to warrant separate pages. In the past, I have merged some pages together, such as the ones for Beaver and Hoghead and Rank and Stumpy from the Spring Break Special, but I have never gotten around to merging the pages for Pedro's parents.
5. To fix the banner for the TTA wiki, as I feel it doesn't really show up anymore. I have come up with an updated image, but I feel it needs your approval.
Also, in an attempt to make the TTA wiki more popular, I have started the Tiny Toon Adventures Controversy Meme, wherein users can post in a blog post what aspects they like or dislike about Tiny Toon Adventures and add a link to it on their profile page. I have posted one with my own answers in a blog post, and if you would like to participate, you are welcome to. I have even had a set of rules regarding the use of them.
That's all for now. Hope to hear more from you soon.
I can definitely say that slowly but surely the goal of giving each episode its own gallery page is coming along nicely. Thus far, a total of 44 episodes have their own gallery pages (30 from Season 1, 6 from Season 2, and 8 from Season 3), and two out of three movies/specials have their own gallery pages. This October, I am planning to upload more images so that Toons from the Crypt and Night Ghoulery will have their own gallery pages. In the same month, I am also planning to give character pages to Fluffikin and Flicka, the zombie cat and horse that appeared in the Toons from the Crypt episode segment, "Night of the Living Pets".
I look forward to seeing the TTA Controversy Meme with your answers, including the reasons why Buster Busts Loose for the Super Nintendo is your favorite TTA video game. My favorite video game is Buster's Hidden Treasure for the Sega Genesis, and the reasons why I like that game are listed in the TTA Controversy Meme with my answers.
I did attempt to fix the banner, but so far, it hasn't shown up. If it does, I will let you know.
Glad you enjoyed my TTA Controversy meme, and I really look forward to seeing yours. The Fluffikin and Flicka pages are planned to be made in early October, right around the time I plan to add enough pictures to give Toons from the Crypt its own gallery page. Since the last message I sent, Here's Hamton now has its own gallery page. I am really pleased with the progress on giving each episode its own gallery page, and hopefully someday, they all will.
I Have Blocked A User
A user by the name of LarryKoopa102 was caught deleting the trivia section of Elephant Issues and attempted to make pages for each of the episode's three segments. Because none of the other episodes with segments have separate pages for their segments, I deleted the One Beer page and blocked him for violating the warning I sent him. I also informed him his blocks would escalate if he continued these kinds of edits. I am also going to add a new segment to the list of policies regarding the use of making pages for episodes. Feel free to look through that page, and if you feel that anything needs to be added or changed, you are certainly welcome to do so and contact me about these changes. I admit that I wrote most of, but not all of the things on there.
Update - 10/11/2016
Thank you for your message. The reason why I chose Elmyra, Mistress Who's a Dork as my October avatar for most of the websites I work on is because I have big plans for the TTA wiki in October. After having given Night Ghoulery its own gallery page, I am planning to make pages for Shamus and Paddy from the "The Devil Dog on the Moors" sketch, as those characters do not have their own pages as of yet. I admit, I miss Joe Alaskey as well, and not just because he was the voice of Plucky Duck, but also because he was the second voice for Grandpa Lou Pickles from Rugrats, replacing David Doyle after his death in 1997. I still look forward to the TTA Controversy Meme with your answers. I am really glad you like all the hard work I've done for the TTA wiki, and the progress of giving each episode their own gallery page is coming along nicely. We're almost halfway to completing that goal, as we have 47 episode gallery pages thus far; 32 from the first season, six from the second season, and nine from the third.
TTA Episode Gallery Goal Halfway to Completion
I am pleased to report that, with the addition of the Flea for Your Life/Gallery page, we are now halfway to completing the goal of giving each episode on the TTA Wiki its own gallery page. As of its addition, we now have a total of 49 episode gallery pages; 33 from the first season, 6 from the second, and 10 from the third. Since Tiny Toon Adventures has a total of 98 episodes, there are still 49 more episode gallery pages to make; 32 from the first season, 7 from the second, and 10 from the third. I am really pleased with the progress and hope to be able to make gallery pages for the other 49 episodes soon, which, of course, requires enough pictures from each episode to meet the 50-image minimum.
A New Location and a New Category Have Been Added
A user by the name of IggyKoopa408 (which I am pretty sure is the user LarryKoopa102 under a different name) has added both a new location and a new category. The new location is Mountain from the Elephant Issues episode segment, "One Beer", and the new category is One-time locations. The category corresponds to locations that have only appeared in one episode of Tiny Toon Adventures, such as that location. For now, I have added Mountain to the locations template because the page was legitimate content. If you feel the page needs a better name, you are welcome to change the name. I have also added the One-time locations category to all corresponding locations (HappyWorldLand, Cheese E. Sneezer's, Harvey Korman Elementary School, etc.) and rewrote the description of the category so that it applied to every location that has only appeared once. I actually have found this a useful category as with the One-time characters category and I wanted to utilize its full potential. Rest assured, I will be keeping my eye on IggyKoopa408 to make sure he stays out of trouble.
By the way, I haven't heard from you in a while? Are you still fine? I certainly hope so.
- Update 11/29/2016 The user who created the Mountain page has renamed it Death Mountain. While that mountain has no particular name in the episode itself, nonetheless, I have renamed the Mountain template to the Death Mountain template so that it still fits in with the Locations template. I would appreciate a response as soon as possible so that I can have your opinion on whether or not this rename was a wise decision. Thank you for your time.
Another user has been blocked
The user IggyKoopa408 ignored my warning after I warned him not to add unneeded trivia to the category he added. He also threatened to report me and have me blocked for the warning I sent. I blocked him for a week, also denying him an appeal, and informed him if he made any more sockpuppet accounts, I would block them. However, I also told him I would give him another chance if he stayed out of trouble after his block expired. I hope what I did was right, and thank you for your time.
Thank you very much, and I wish you the same. I'm hoping I'll be able to make gallery pages for the remaining 44 episodes by the end of 2017, as I am very pleased with the progress on the episode gallery pages that were made thus far.
Dear Artayes I am Tiny toons adventures fan and I was wondering if you can please upload the scripts of all of the Tiny Toons adventures episodes please Thank you