Buster appears in the intro, telling the viewers that today the show is presenting "three hysterical duck tales", to which a frustrated Plucky remarks, "Don't use that word!", prompting Buster to reword that line. After saying, "Three hysterical duck cartoons," Plucky, as egotistical as ever, is excited that he is the star of the episode. Buster then informs the viewers that he had to give Plucky his own episode; it was in his contract. Just before the first episode segment, a sign that says The BEST o' Plucky Duck falls on Plucky, revealing the BEST was covering WORST.
- One Minute Til' Three - It's Friday and Plucky is anxious to leave school and go home for the weekend. Plucky hopes and prays that the clock will make it to 3:00 in what he describes as the longest 60 seconds in animation, as Granny is asking her students hard questions about computer animation. Every student who gave a wrong answer was assigned an [insert number here] thousand page term paper on "The History of Four-dimensional animation". Plucky doesn't want to be called on and give a wrong answer so Granny can give him a thousand page term paper for not paying attention.
- Sticky Feathers Duck - Plucky has spent his last quarter at the arcade with Hamton and Shirley. On their way home, Hamton tells him he's hungry. Plucky spots an Acme Super-Duper Munch & Crunch bar (with almonds) at Acme Buy N' Buy, but Shirley reminds him they are out of money. Plucky suggests taking the candy bar while the manager isn't looking, but Hamton reminds him, "but that's stealing!" Shirley leaves, as she wants nothing to do with stealing, so Plucky decides Hamton's all the help he needs. Rémi Bughari, the store's manager asks if there is anything they can help them purchase, and Plucky tells him, "No, my good man, we're just looking." As Hamton takes the candy bar, "WELCOME TO A LIFE OF CRIME" flashes before his eyes. Plucky hides the candy bar in Hamton's overalls and they sneak out of the store. Having finally managed to pull of the heist, they fight over who is the first to eat the candy bar. The candy bar turns into a monster begging them to eat him, and telling them what they'll steal in the future. Plucky and Hamton return the candy bar to the store, confessing to Mr. Bughari that they stole a candy bar and promise never to steal again. Although Mr. Bughari congratulates them for their honesty, he also tells them that if they ever come back, he will call the police.
- Duck in the Dark - Plucky spends a sleepover at Buster's burrow, watching scary movies. Buster, unable to go to sleep, tells Plucky that watching too many scary movies will give him nightmares, but Plucky doesn't believe him until he tries to go to sleep. Throughout the cartoon, Plucky has monster movie nightmares. Buster wakes Plucky up, reminding Plucky that the movies gave him bad dreams. Plucky, remembering that he still has 12 hours left to return the videotapes, tells Buster they can watch them all over again. Frustrated, Buster kicks Plucky and his videotapes out of his burrow.
|Charlie Adler||Buster Bunny, Eddie Cougar|
|Tress MacNeille||A Screaming Woman|
|Joe Alaskey||Plucky Duck|
|Don Messick||Hamton J. Pig|
|Cree Summer||Elmyra Duff|
|Danny Cooksey||Montana Max|
|Gail Matthius||Shirley the Loon|
|Rob Paulsen||Rémi Bughari, The Candy Bar Monster|
- Buster: "Welcome, toonatics! Today we're presenting three hysterical duck tales."
Plucky: "Don't use that word!"
- Granny: "Now, Elmyra, can you tell me how to use trigonometry when animating a dog and cat fight?"
Granny: "That's very sweet... AND VERY WRONG! 12,000 page term paper, due monday!"
- Plucky: "I hate you, you time piece from Hades!"
- Plucky: "Were you going to eat that all by yourself?"
Rémi: "GET OUT OF HERE!"
- Plucky: "Nightmares? Moi? Come on, Buster, only a total idiot would be scared of these movies."
Buster: "I rest my case."
Moral of the story
Plucky's a Jerk
Home Video Releases
- Tiny Toon Adventures: Fiendishly Funny Adventures VHS (Episode segment, Duck in the Dark only)
- Tiny Toon Adventures Season 1, Vol. 2 DVD